10.10.2006

 

U_u O_=





powered by ODEO

Comments:
jkjajaja wena jajajajaj pusite esa cancion para la jenifer pope jejejejejejje te gusto jajajaj ojala aunk se hace lo k se puede no mas possss muack
 
Buen tema, la mina canta la raja, pero a veces no todo es tan real como creemos, sobre todo cuando se implican centimientos

(Blowin' back on this Mary Jane, I'm analyzin' the game)
And the game done chose me
(To bring pain to pussy niggaz and pussy hoes, it's one in the same)
Ever since you told me
(There's only room for two, I've been makin' less room for you)
Now only God can hold me
(Hug me, love me, judge me, the only Man that help is above me, holla)
 
Jeniffer pope medio performanczeee loco ajajaa

definitivamente no se puede bailar ajajajaj

DJQ
 
estan penando ??? normal !!!!! ............... anonimo jajajajajja hacela piola siiii
 
Publicar un comentario



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Contacto
Nombre:
Email:
Motivo:
Mensaje:
eXTReMe Tracker